Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Genius way to sort socks



Okay, so maybe I'm just really dull, but I hate sorting socks and I never do. As you can see from the picture, I just take them out of the dryer and put them all in a big basket. If you need socks at my house, you usually get your own. It's not very convenient. So, I came across Nancy Worth's blog at http://worthfamily.blogspot.com/2009/03/sock-problem.html and thought she was a genius!!! I can't believe I didn't think about something like this before. I decided to use bins, (since they were only $2.94 at Tai'Pan Trading) instead of baskets. I couldn't find any good baskets like hers anyway. I matched and folded all of the socks this morning and this is all that is left. I would have thought for sure that half of those socks in that big basket were long gone mates that I was too lazy to sort through the last six or so times we moved. Who knew??? She's a genius, I tell ya.